Follow the Agricultural Trail Through Mason & Oceana Counties
Stops on the Agricultural Tour. Dial (231) 480-3084 then put in the extension listed below:
- (300) "Fruits of Farming" Sculpture, Waterfront Park, Ludington
- (301) House of Flavors, 402 W. Ludington Ave.
- (302) Ludington Petunia Parade, Municipal Marina
- (303) Mason County Fairgrounds, 5302 W. US-10, Ludington
- (304) Orchard Market, 8418 N. US-31, Freesoil
- (305) Farm Cheese Dairy, 4295 E. Millerton Rd, Fountain
- (306) Sanders Meats, 237 S. Main St., Custer
- (307) Western Michigan Old Engine Club, 700 S. Scottville Rd., Scottville
- (309) Historic White Pine Village, 1687 S. Lakeshore Dr., Ludington
- (310) Christofferson Farms, 3441 S. Morton Rd, Ludington
- (311) Kistlercrest Farms, 4049 S. PM Hwy, Ludington
- (312) The Jam Farm, 5075 W. Meisenheimer Rd., Ludington
- (313) New Horizon Farm, 1981 W. Marrison Rd., Pentwater
- (314) The Fox Barn Market & Winery, 500 S. 18th Ave., Shelby
- (315) Lewis Farm Market & Petting Farm, 4180 W. M-20, New Era
- (316) Country Dairy, 3476 S. 80th Ave., New Era.
You may download a brochure of the Agricultural Trail with locations and interesting details about each stop along the way. Or, you can pick up a brochure at the Ludington Area Convention & Visitors Bureau in the downtown location or at 5300 U.S. 10.
Read other stories about the Mason County Cultural Trails
Barn Quilt Trail
Lumber Heritage Trail
More History in the Ludington Area...
More to Love About Autumn in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.