Catch "The Luck of the Irish" During St. Patrick's Day Activities in Downtown Ludington
Everyone is Irish on St. Patty's Day, and downtown Ludington is where you want to be for all the fun events!
- Irish Jig 1 Mile Run/5k/10k- Registration at 7:30am at Ludington Pub, 209 S. James St. Fun Run at 9am, 10k & 5k at 9:20am.
- Kegs & Eggs at Sportsman's, 9am-12pm.
- Kids activities at Sandcastles Children's Museum, 9am-3pm.
- Kids activities at Ludington Library, 10am-2pm.
- Irish I Was Shopping- 10am-6pm at participating businesses (business hours may extend past this time frame), featuring St. Patty's specials and promotions.
- Shamrock Parade, 12pm on South James Street and Ludington Avenue.
- Irish grub (corned beef specials all day) and live music by Steel City Rovers at 1pm and 9pm.
- Pub Hub Bub Pub Crawl, from 1pm to 9pm.
Enjoy Spring in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.