Enjoy Concerts and Performances During the Holidays
- 30 - Manistee Choral Society's Annual Christmas Concert, 7pm, First Congregational Church in Manistee.
- 1 - Hart Performing Arts Series: Calmus, 7:30pm, Hart Middle School Auditorium.
- 1, 2 & 3 - A Christmas Carol, 7:30pm Friday & Saturday, 2pm Sunday, Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts, Manistee.
- 1 - We'll Be Home for the Holidays", 7:30pm, favorite holiday tunes and tales, Ludington Area Center for the Arts.
- 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 - "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", performances Friday & Saturday at 7:30pm, Sunday at 2pm, Manistee High School.
- 3 - Christmas by Candlelight Concert, 7pm, Centenary United Methodist Church, 82 S. Hancock in downtown Pentwater.
- 4 - MCC High School Band and Choir Concert, 7:30pm, AO Carlson gymnasium, Scottville.
- 5 - Ludington Kindergarten Christmas Concert, 7-8pm, Lakeview Elementary School.
- 6- Pentwater Jr. & Sr. High Christmas Band Concert, 7pm, Pentwater School, Pentwater.
- 7 - WSCC Jazz Ensemble, 7:30pm, WSCC Center Stage Theater, Scottville.
- 7 - MCC Middle School Band Concert, 7pm, AO Carlson gymnasium, Scottville.
- 9 - Edgar Struble & Friends-Home for the Holidays, 7:30pm, Center Stage Theater.
- 10 - St. Lucia Festival of Lights, 6pm, Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Ludington.
- 10 - LHS Band Concert, 2pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 10 - 39th Annual Christmas Concert, "O Come, Rejoice", 6pm, First Baptist Church of Pentwater.
- 11 - Manistee Holiday Band Concert, 7pm, Manistee High School auditorium.
- 11 - OJ Band Concert, 7:30pm-9pm, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 13 - WSCC Chamber Winds & Wind Symphony--CANCELED--Rescheduled for February 7-- 7:30pm, Shelby High School Auditorium, Shelby.
- 15 & 16 - Letha Fulton School of Dance Celebration of Christmas, 4pm Friday; 1pm and 6pm Saturday, Peterson Auditorium, Ludington.
- 17 - WSCC Concert Choir, 2pm, Ludington Area Center for the Arts, Ludington.
More West Michigan Holidays Info...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.